In a digital world, protecting your data isn’t just important. It’s crucial. Security risks run rampant, from cyber criminals and insiders to equipment and encryption failures to the Bring Your Own Devices environment. With the right controls in place, you can mitigate risks from both internal and external threats. But those threats are constantly changing—and you must respond quickly. Continuously. And correctly.
NYSTEC understands that security is a process—built in, not bolted on. We can rapidly assess your situation and improve your security posture. We can help you keep your data safe.
NYSTEC is a nonprofit technology consulting company, advising New York agencies, organizations, and other institutions since 1995. We work with clients on IT strategies, solutions, acquisitions, and security across numerous industries, including government and public safety, healthcare and human services, and education. NYSTEC’s Information Security services include:
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Planning, and Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Information Security Policy, Processes, Standards, and Procedures
- Compliance Audit and Gap Analysis
- Security Application and System Development
- Technology and System Acquisition
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Data Classification
- Security training, forensics, physical security, and security design review
For more information about NYSTEC, visit our website: http://www.nystec.com